The ChangePartner platform: Our process will produce positive change across the entire organization.
ChangePartner’s Behavioral Excellence solution identifies essential behavioral mechanisms that produce change and makes them systemic and sustainable. By combining state-of-the-art behavior science with adaptive mobile technology, this platform offers an efficient method to ensure providers’ staff behaviors are aligned to achieve evidence-based outcomes.
Here's what you can expect from ChangePartner:
· Provides a user-friendly way to convey confidential, helpful feedback at the Point of Care to all clinical and support staff while maintaining a positive relationship.
For Clinical and Support Staff
· Through a high engagement process, connects people daily at all levels to measure and improve those behaviors that lead to desired outcomes, creating a positive culture of transparency and accountability.
· Helps staff identify, learn, and practice the critical few Vital Behaviors that produce desired outcomes.
• Facilitates the connection between staff and patients, ensuring that patients' needs and concerns are heard in real-time.
· Engages all staff in real-time observations and high quality, personalized feedback and coaching.
· Provides automated prompts, reinforcement, and decision support daily to improve performance of individuals and teams.
For Hospital Leaders
· Delivers instantaneous data on real-time healthcare delivery across the organization, along with trends on Individual Habit Strength™ and Organizational Behavior Momentum™ for each targeted outcome.
· Organizes individual, team, and organizational data to help leaders conduct highly effective, targeted rounding and coaching.
· Provides decision support tools to remove performance barriers and reinforce or redirect actions at all levels when needed.
For Clinical Leaders & Researchers
· Provides the platform to create, adopt, test, adapt and sustain evidence-based practices within units and at a scale previously unattainable.
For Educators of Healthcare Professionals
· Delivers tools to certify healthcare professionals as competent in evidence-based Vital Behaviors relevant to improving patient safety, quality, team communications, leadership dialog, and the patient experience.
For Industry Stakeholders (e.g., Payors, Pharmaceuticals)
· Enables them to support providers in using their recommended evidence‐based protocols.